Certificate of Completion
244 S. San Pedro Street, Suite 401, Los Angeles California USA
The Center for Cultural Innovation (CCI) was launched in 2001 to promote knowledge sharing, networking and financial independence for individual artists and creative
entrepreneurs by providing business training, grants and loans, and incubating innovative projects that create new program knowledge, tools and practices for artists in the field. CCI taps leading experts from both the nonprofit and commercial business sectors to develop next generation tools and support systems that artists need. Programs developed and incubated in California will be made available to other cities and communities nationally. Knowledge is power. Personal networks build community. And financial independence supports creative freedom. This is the Center for Cultural Innovation.
Lecture & Workshop on:
- Strategic Planning - by Hope Tschopic Schneider
- Websites for Organizations and Artist-Owned Small Businesses - by Jean Hester
- Managing Change - by: Jerry Yoshitomi
- Copyrights, Collections, and Contracts - by Greg Victoroff
- Press Relations for Artists and Arts Events Planners - by Judith Luther Wilder and Margo Upham
- Financing your Project - by Phil Borden
My heartfelt gratitude to Mr Harry Basingat for his sacrifices in helping me out go through my classes and finish it. May God bless you a thousandfold.